StarFly is a group of passionate specialists and leading independent consultants for indoor skydiving businesses. The company built and successfully operated Airspace, the first vertical wind tunnel in Belgium and is currently oﬀering professional assistance to numerous wind tunnel projects across the globe.
StarFly was founded by passionate skydivers who have flown in over 50 countries worldwide. Today, StarFly oﬀers tailored end-to-end solutions for indoor skydiving businesses, including location selection, technology selection, business plan creation, target segment analysis, marketing advisory, operational advisory, HR advisory, and more.
« We integrate our understanding and all the requirements to create the best indoor skydiving facilities » – MAGALI BRAFF
Our competitive advantage is our comprehensive knowledge and understanding of launching and operating indoor skydiving businesses successfully. That includes our remarkable ability to analyse the audiences, recognize highly profitable target segments, design marketing strategies to tap into them, and convert them into loyal customers for life.
This is made possible by our vast experience with every kind of indoor skydivers, from first time flyers to pro flyers. We integrate our close understanding of their unique requirements to create sensational marketing strategies that are supereﬀective.
Some of the highlights of our services are:
- Thanks to our strong understanding of the indoor skydiving business, we create compelling business plans with achievable numbers, thereby ensuring a greater chance of funding by investors.
- We create practical timelines, optimize the costs of setup and operations, and maximize the profitability of indoor skydiving businesses.
- Work closely and have strong working relationships with all prominent wind tunnel manufacturers in the world.
- Have worked with the best wind tunnel instructors in the world, know them personally, and understand their unique requirements thoroughly.
- Experts in all wind tunnel technologies (propeller, open-flow, wall-to-wall, and recirculating), all sizes (12-feet to 17-feet wind tunnels), and all designs (one channel, two channel and multichannel wind tunnels).
« We help you turn people’s dream of flying into reality! »
With a strong emphasis on delivering an unforgettable and educational experience for the participants, StarFly helps entrepreneurs build the next generation wind tunnels for their indoor skydiving businesses. StarFly helps you turn people’s dream of flying into reality!
Are you interested in investment or becoming a shareholder in one of our projects?
Last updated on 4 Jun 2018