A series of videos by Ron Miasnikow about 2016 FAI Indoor Skydiving Freestyle compulsories.
SFR-2 Head Up Breaker
- At the beginning, the Performer is in outface layout, Head up orientation, on one side of the flight chamber.
- A 360, head up breaker must be performed as the performer pass across the bottom of the tunnel to the other side.
- The 360 breaker must be spread out evenly such that when the performer is half way across the tunnel, and must also be half way through the spin.
- The performer must remain stretched out the entire time with straight legs and must not wobble.
- The move finishes in a inface layout head up orientation.
For complete information see 2016 FAI Rules for Indoor Skydiving Solo Freestyle.
- SFR-1 360 Barrel Roll Stall
- SFR-2 Head Up Breaker
- SFR-3 Tucked Double Back Loops
- SFR-4 Flip Twist Sequence
- SFR-5 Manna’s Space Lab
- SFR-6 Thomas Flair into Head-down Split
Last updated on 4 Jun 2016