SFR-1 360 Barrel Roll Stall (Video)
- 26 May 2016
- Suggest a Correction
A series of videos by Ron Miasnikow about 2016 FAI Indoor Skydiving Freestyle compulsories.
SFR-1 360 Barrel Roll Stall
- At the beginning, the Performer is in head-down orientation, back to the Judges.
- The performer fly down into a belly-down orientation facing the judges.
- The performer then completes a 360 barrel roll, facing the judges.
- The barrel roll must remain on level and in line with the judges with straight legs.
- After the barrel roll the performer then returns to a head down orientation with their back to the judges.
For complete information see 2016 FAI Rules for Indoor Skydiving Solo Freestyle.
DISCOVER MORE ABOUT
YOU MAY LIKE