Categories: [php snippet=1] | [php snippet=2]
SFR-1 360 Barrel Roll Stall | Video
A series of videos about 2016 Indoor Skydiving Freestyle compulsories
A series of videos by Ron Miasnikow about 2016 FAI Indoor Skydiving Freestyle compulsories.
SFR-1 360 Barrel Roll Stall
- At the beginning, the Performer is in head-down orientation, back to the Judges.
- The performer fly down into a belly-down orientation facing the judges.
- The performer then completes a 360 barrel roll, facing the judges.
- The barrel roll must remain on level and in line with the judges with straight legs.
- After the barrel roll the performer then returns to a head down orientation with their back to the judges.
For complete information see 2016 FAI Rules for Indoor Skydiving Solo Freestyle.
- SFR-1 360 Barrel roll stall
- SFR-2 Head Up Breaker
- SFR-3 Tucked Double Back Loops
- SFR-4 Flip Twist Sequence
- SFR-5 Manna’s Space Lab
- SFR-6 Thomas Flair into Head-down Split
Spread the word! Share it now!
What is Indoor Skydiving?
Indoor Skydiving is a revolutionary new sport, the art of human flight in Vertical Wind Tunnels. The powerful air flow generated by massive motors allows everyone from the general public to elite athletes to float in the air, making real flying possible for everybody! Bodyflight is controlled by the movement of each part of the body. The performer can move in any direction without limitation to create highly spectacular 3D gymnastic routines or team formations.
Indoor Skydiving is a fun sport, recognised by the FAI, the International Federation of Airports, who run annual international competitions, a World Cup and a World Championship. Indoor Skydiving is stress-free and safe for people from 3 to 103 years, male or female, from every country. You can fly alone, with friends or start a team in one of the many spectacular disciplines. After proper training and instruction you can fly whenever you wish in any wind tunnel in the world, improve your skills with a coach, make a team, or just have fun. Each session of flight is recorded by cameras. The video can be used to debrief your flight and to share with friends on social networks.
Human beings have always wanted to fly – and now the dream to fly is possible for everybody!
Most of the Wind Tunnels around the world are surrounded by amenities, shopping centres and beautiful cities so that a day spent at the Wind Tunnel is always a day full of enjoyment for you and your family.
IndoorSkydiving.World is the voice of the Human Flyers World Community!