Toms Īvāns Freestyle Routine at the World Cup of Indoor Skydiving 2018 (Video)
SFR-3 Tucked Double Back Loops (Video)
A series of videos by Ron Miasnikow about 2016 FAI Indoor Skydiving Freestyle compulsories.
SFR-3 Tucked Double Back Loops
- At the beginning and end, the Performer is in belly-down orientation, facing the Judges.
- Two (2) consecutive back loops in a tucked position must be performed.
- Loops must be around the horizontal axis, without wobbling and without changing heading.
- Loops must be smooth, without stopping.
- The entire sequence must remain at the same level in the flight chamber.
- When the performer stops between the loops, the maximum score will be 8.0
- When the performer opens up to layout position before the end of the 2nd loop, the maximum score will be 8.00
Last updated on 8 Jun 2016
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT
- Wind Tunnel
- HURRICANE FACTORY PRAGUE
- Leonid Volkov
Clément "Gyzmo" Ducloux
- Competitions, Tutorials, Video