A series of videos by Ron Miasnikow about 2016 FAI Indoor Skydiving Freestyle compulsories.
SFR-5 Manna’s Space Lab
- At the beginning, the Performer is in Head up orientation. Side to the judges.
- A full 360 back loop circle around the vertical axis is performed.
- During the back loop, 4 steps are performed as if the performer is waking around the circle.
- The steps should be spread out evenly throughout the circle.
- At the end, the performer is in Head up orientation. Side to the judges, as at the beginning.
Video from Round 1 of The First Indoor World Championship @ Hurricane Factory Prague.
For complete information see 2016 FAI Rules for Indoor Skydiving Solo Freestyle.
- SFR-1 360 Barrel roll stall
- SFR-2 Head Up Breaker
- SFR-3 Tucked Double Back Loops
- SFR-4 Flip Twist Sequence
- SFR-5 Manna’s Space Lab
- SFR-6 Thomas Flair into Head-down Split