SFR-6 Thomas Flair into HD Split | Video
A series of videos by Ron Miasnikow about 2016 FAI Indoor Skydiving Freestyle compulsories.
SFR-6 Thomas Flair into Head Down Split
- At the beginning, the Performer is in belly-down orientation.
- One and a half (1,5) Thomas Flair rotations must be performed.
- The toes must be pointed throughout the sequence.
For complete information see 2016 FAI Rules for Indoor Skydiving Solo Freestyle.
- SFR-1 360 Barrel roll stall
- SFR-2 Head Up Breaker
- SFR-3 Tucked Double Back Loops
- SFR-4 Flip Twist Sequence
- SFR-5 Manna’s Space Lab
- SFR-6 Thomas Flair into Head-down Split
Last updated on 25 May 2016