Flight Instructor Wanted at iFLY El Paso
Want a job that makes you feel like a superhero every day?
A job that takes you to new heights? Join our team and be a part of one of the most exciting venues OPENING in El Paso Spring 2019!
FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR OVERVIEW
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Training and teaching classes
- Gearing up and de-gearing customers
- Flying customers in the wind-tunnel while ensuring their safety
- Coaching novice and advanced flyers
- Controlling the wind-speed of the wind-tunnel
- Taking pictures
- Selling iFLY products and services
ADDITIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Checking in guests
- Making reservations
- Answering phone calls
- Stocking merchandise
- Inventory control
- Ability to work with children, adults, seniors, beginners and experts
- Customer service experience
- Good listening & coaching skills
- Friendly, upbeat, compassionate, personable
- Strong team player
- Safety aware and responsible
- Stamina & strength (have the ability to catch or correct movements of a person of up to 250 lbs in the wind-tunnel)
- Able to follow routine and procedure
- Demonstrated commitment and dedication
- Must be self-starter, detail-orientated and able to organize and prioritize. Tact, discretion, and good judgment are required to maintain positive relationships with co-workers and customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Needs initiative, detail-orientation and an ability to organize and prioritize
- Basic computer skills are a must.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Proficiency in Spanish a Plus