Scoreboards and Social
For live results check Scoreboards at the bottom of this page .
Best bits and videos will be shared on IndoorSkydiving.World Official Facebook Group.
Windoor would like to welcome you to the official site for The Wind Games 2016. We have been busy consolidating and improving on the last two competitions, and we are confident that the 2016 edition will be the best one yet!
The Wind Games will be held over 2 days; 3-4 February 2017, and will have a similar format to the previous editions. Windoor will honour the traditional events of Formation Skydiving (FS), Vertical Formation Skydiving (VFS) as well as continuing to innovate with the newer disciplines of 2 and 4 Way Dynamic (2WD/4WD), Freestyle and Speed Solo.
Windoor Realfly technical data
Windoor Wind Tunnel is state of the art, based on the newest evolution of Indoor technology
• Strojirna Litvinov Technology
• Top speed: 300 km/h – Windoor is one the fastest wind tunnel in the world
• 14 feet diameter, 50 feet (17 metres) round flight chamber. Glass part 4.5 meters high.
• Reinforced concrete structure makes it extremly quiet, powerfull and smooth
• The tunnel is so quiet we are unable to measure its noise level as it is below that of the
• Free and fast WiFi at the tunnel and all other competition venues