- This event has passed.
|15 Jul 2016 - 15 Jul 2016|
|iFLY Dallas - Map|
|Travel & Accomodation|
Indoor Skydiving Flight Nights Dallas
Formations Skydiving and Vertical Formation Skydiving
A monthly competition designed to put flyers of ALL skill levels together for a fun evening of flight.
Flight Nights will take place monthly at iFLY Houston, Dallas, and Austin. The first event will be Belly-Flying and we will alternate from Belly-Flying to Free-Flying every other month. The first Free-Fly event will take place in March.
There will be registration categories for both Belly and Free-Fly:
1) Rookie 2-way: For those with very little flight time you will fly with a coach and be scored against others in the same category.
2) Advanced 2-way: for all flyers that are capable of flying in the tunnel environment without the need to fly with a coach.
These events will run in the format of a 2-way Scrambles Competition, under the supervision of experienced coaches. This format means you won’t know who you are flying with until you get there. The events will be scored, allowing you to track your progress, learn a mix of formations, and win free tunnel time, all with an emphasis on having FUN and all under the supervision of experienced coaches.
There will be 6, one-minute rounds of competition for only $45.
– PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED
– Meet at 7:00PM
– Flight times start at 8:00PM
– (6) one-minute rounds
– Random draw the day of event
– Prizes (free flight time)
– Scores from all tunnels posted after every event
MORE INFORMATION & REGISTRATION
Last updated on 14 Nov 2015
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT
Discover Frisco, its attractions and the surrounding area with our best deals.