INDOOR SKYDIVING ATHLETE
Václav Dědek: “The first memories I remember as a child are all about flying. I just love the Earth in a view from above. And I love doing sports, especially when you can share it with other passionate people. I love to train new things, explore how it works and learn how to do it. Skydiving combine all of those and much more.
It has completely changed my life when I jumped out of the plane for the first time when I was 15 years old. Five years later I tried a wind tunnel and immediately understood this is intense training tool which can help me to become a really good flyer, so I can enjoy what I loved the most – flying with my friends in the sky.
Later I realized that tunnel flying is super addictive, same as skydiving. So now I do both, organizing skydiving and tunnel camps. What I enjoy the most is to help people experience how to fly with their bodies in the wind, to teach them to fly. You are more than welcome to join any of my camps! Looking forward to fly with you :-)”[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][dt_fancy_title title=”Personal Info” title_align=”left” title_size=”h5″ title_color=”title”][vc_column_text]
- Home Country: Czech Republic
- Occupation: Professional Flyer – Team Mad Ravens
- Languages: English, Polish, Slovak
- Coaching Disciplines: Basic Body Flight, Dynamic Way, FreeFly
- Home Wind Tunnels: Tatralandia, Prague
- 2nd place World Challange Bedford 2013 – 4WAY Dynamic
- 1st place White Nights 2015 – 4WAY Dynamic
- Team Mad Ravens