You find freestyle fascinating?
You want to get into creative flying?
You know some moves but have no idea how to build a proper routine?
This workshop is build to help intermediate flyers (Juniors and adults) who wish to progress into competitive level.
Ron Miasnikov – FAI judge, will teach you all you need to know about the rules, how to build a proper routine, what the judges are looking for, and how to spice up the moves you already know to get better results.
Ola Soltyk – Freestyler with over 200 h of tunnel flying and Indoor artistic judge as well. Fun, creative and experience coach.
Theory: (in between flying sessions) (Ron)
- build your tool box (all the moves you don’t know you know)
- how to get the most of what you already know
- how to build a routine (and what the judges are looking for?)
- find your own signature move
- routine connections and lines
- compulsories moves – rules
Tunnel sessions : (recommended 2 hours per flyer) (Ola)
- Basic moves – spins, flips, flairs
- Flying lines
- Compulsories moves
- “Find your own move”
- Flying your new routine
(The flying sessions are individual and tailored to each flyer’s level. )
800 € for the theory Workshop and 1 hour coached flying time!
For bookings or more information please email to email@example.com
MORE INFORMATION & REGISTRATION
Last updated on 14 Feb 2018
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT
Discover Berlin, its attractions and the surrounding area with our best deals.