Categories: [php snippet=1] | [php snippet=2]
Indoor Skydiving World Olympics
Is this the beginning of a new olympic era?
Flyspot Proudly Presents the Windtunnel Olympics 2016
Bolt may be fast but can he run upside down? Would Phelps have a chance to win if it would be about swimming in a bowl of wind? Ronaldo sure has a lot of tricks in his pocket, but what would he say about these moves to win a football game played at 250 km/h?
Meet Flyspot Staff Star Athletes and see how they compete in a variety of air sports: 3-D running, air swimming, karate, high jump and football! Would YOU dare to step into the tube and race against them?
Video by Lauri Aapro video & photography
Filmed at Flyspot In Warsaw, Poland.
Flyspot Wind Tunnel is state of the art, based on the newest evolution of Indoor technology:
• Indoor Skydiving Germany Technology with Top speed at 320 km/h;
• 14 feet diameter, 50 feet (17 metres) high octagon flight chamber, glass part 4.5 meters high;
• reinforced concrete structure makes it extremly quiet, powerfull and smooth;
• patented air exchange based tunnel cooling system allows for continous operation regardless of external conditions and give us full control of temperature in the tunnel ensuring a comfortable enviroment for the athletes. We guarantee there is no temperaturę problem in the Flyspot Wind Tunnel;
• our tunnel is so quiet we are unable to measure its noise level as it is below that of the environment;
• free and fast WiFi at the tunnel and all other competition venues.
Words by Flyspot Warsaw
Reserve your Hotel in Warsaw and visit Flyspot